Background

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bathroom Remodel

You may remember my Easter post about the flood in our first floor bathroom. Well, we decided to do a tile floor in there and Chris took a week off to work on that and a few other things around the house. Here is Chris working on the tile. He did it all by himself. I'm so proud! Fortunately he was able to borrow the tile cutter from our neighbor.

I picked out a new paint color and here he is painting the walls. I love this color because it's so warm. It reminds me of something you'd see on Designed to Sell on HGTV. We had blue in so many rooms in our house and they are slowly getting redone.
Here the tile is finished. We ended up getting a new toilet, vanity (which isn't in yet), faucet and counter top also. We decided it was worth it to upgrade and make the bathroom nice since it's the one most people see if they visit our home.

3 comments:

Krystina said...

Looks very very nice! Chris did a great job. Wish this would inspire Justin, but alas he has homework!

Becca said...

Looks good! Do you think we could borrow Chris for a while! I am sure there are many things I could put him to work doing here!!!! hehe!

Brian said...

Wow, more stuff to check out when we get there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails