Background

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Father's Day


Chris was up and out the door early to play golf with some neighbors this morning. I took the boys to a breakfast buffet with Mom and Dave. Nathan wanted to go to Grammy Dean's house and she agreed then Nicholas wanted to go too so I had a house to myself. What an unexpected surprise. Chris ended up going out to lunch after golf and the boys didn't come home until after dinner. It was so weird to be alone in the house. I felt guilty!

After everyone was back home the boys were very excited to give Daddy their presents. Nathan drew a picture of Daddy on the golf course hitting a hole in one! He drew it all by himself. Nicholas made Daddy a sun visor at day care. He had Daddy try it on right away and then we all got a chance to wear it too.



After that we all went out and played kickball. It was a really fun time to all be outside laughing and chasing each other around.

1 comment:

Krystina said...

How sweet. I would like to see a picture of YOU with the visor on...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails