Background

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Community Dumpster!

We rented a dumpster for a few days to put the old pool and carpet in. There was also some stuff in the backyard we wanted to get rid of. Chris was actually able to have a scrap metal collector come over and haul away the pool and some other stuff we wanted to dispose of. I loved that because the thought of things going into a landfill is really disturbing to me. Word got out to our neighbors that we had a dumpster (some could obviously see the bright orange thing in our driveway) and three of our neighbors came over to put stuff in it. We were worried we wouldn't have enough room, but we did. I had to take a photo of it the morning they picked it up because it was so full. Ahh, I love getting rid of stuff.
Now I need to make a trip to Goodwill because I've cleaned out lots of toys and clothes while redecorating. Woo Hoo! My house thanks me for the weight loss plan!

2 comments:

Becca said...

I love it when I get in the mood to "get rid" of things! When it hits, I go with it until it quits! I just love getting rid of stuff that is just laying around!

Brian said...

Can you send this to San Fran for us in about 11 months? We might need it.
Gotta love cleaning up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails