September 8, 2012
Brittany
and her two grandmothers planned a surprise 20th wedding anniversary party for
David & Michelle. It was tough getting them there, but finally they arrived
and they were surprised.
Brittany
had their wedding cake recreated from a photograph. It came out amazing and was yummy too!
I joked with David about not showing his teeth when he smiles. He has such a nice smile that I told him he should show it more. We had a great time seeing family and friends that we don't get to visit with very much. Below is their family, Matt, Matthew, Michelle, David, Lil David, Andrew and Brittany.
I joked with David about not showing his teeth when he smiles. He has such a nice smile that I told him he should show it more. We had a great time seeing family and friends that we don't get to visit with very much. Below is their family, Matt, Matthew, Michelle, David, Lil David, Andrew and Brittany.
Chris's brothers, Patrick, Michelle, David and Chris.
Michelle's family; her Dad, Eric, sister Christine, her mother, Joanne, Michelle and David.
And here is the entire Hewey gang.
1 comment:
How fun! I love getting together with family! You guys look like you had fun!
Post a Comment