Background

Monday, November 26, 2012

Hanging With Our Cousins


September 1, 2012                                                 
  
Brian and the kids were leaving today so I went over to help keep the kids busy while he finished packing. It was getting close to leaving time and we had said they could go swimming, but now there wasn't much time left so Brian said No. Kiera got upset and I offered to take them in for 15 minutes if they would get right out after that 15 minutes was up. They had a great time jumping in and splashing around. They also got out when I asked them to. It was so sad to see them go back to California. We had a wonderful visit with them and truly wish they lived closer.






1 comment:

Becca said...

A LOT of fun can be had in 15 minutes!!!!! I am sorry you guys live so far away from each other! I hate it that my sisters live far away also! I am always sad when they leave!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails