Background

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Meet Your Teacher


August 27, 2012                                                         

I brought the boys in for Meet Your Teacher day and we went to Nicholas's classroom first. Mrs. O'Brien had a checklist of things to do around the classroom. He showed us where he wanted to go on the map (Disney World), found a book, introduced us to his teacher and got a snack. The boys found the books and sat down to read some. I love that they enjoy reading so much. 






We went to Nathan's classroom next even though there wasn't an official invite. Fortunately Mrs. Fahey was there with her student teacher Mr. Rainville so we talked with them for a while. The boys looked around and then settled in looking at her extensive collection of books.






1 comment:

Becca said...

Meet the teacher is always so much fun! It's nice to see what they will be doing for the year! I wish they had one that was half way thru the year though so you could see more of what they have done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails