August 23, 2012
Summer is coming to a
close and we had told the boys we would go to Whales' Tale again this year. I
was thrilled that Brian and the kids came and also Mom and Dave. Dave sat on
the patio area under an umbrella. We would check in with him all day long and
he watched our stuff.
Brian and Nicholas went on
Banzai Pipeline and Brian said it was a unique ride and enjoyed it. I didn't
even know Mom had gone on one of the slides -Downpour. I was surprised she got
right in there and had a good time. Later she said to me "Do I need to be
67 to enjoy myself?" She also went in the wave pool with Kiera. Kiera
liked stacking all the tubes after the wave pool turned off.
Nathan, Mom and I
went on the Harpoon Express (my favorite ride) and we had so much fun. I loved
hearing their giggles of excitement. I took Kiera and Nathan and later Kiera
and Orion. I tried to purposely make the raft go up the sides of the slide. The
kids loved that!
Everyone took a trip in
the lazy river. Chris, Nathan and Nicholas went on the Eye of the Storm quite a
few times in a row. I was surprised Nathan and Nicholas each went on The
Plunge, a slide that goes straight down.
Orion had fun in the kiddy
section and went down the slide many times. His smile and enjoyment were
infectious. The entire day was a blast and we stayed until they closed!
1 comment:
Looks like a BLAST I LOVE their smiles! It makse doing things worth every minute when you see that kind of smile on their faces!
Post a Comment