Background

Saturday, December 29, 2012

The End of an Era


October 11, 2012                                                                   

Dave (my step-dad) has had an office at 4 Park Street for 60 years. He was the longest-term renter in the building so to commemorate it they had a little get together and gave him an engraved box to put some mementos in. 


Chris and I helped Mom and Dave move a lot of the large items out of the office and into the house in Bow. Then I took their picture in front of the door. I remember going there as a child and thinking it was the coolest thing. They had a photostat machine, now known as a photocopier. And all the office supplies were so exciting. I would sit in the closet and pretend it was my own little office. I have a lot of good memories of 4 Park Street

1 comment:

Brian said...

It sure is cool that your blog is still up. We can look back it as a great history reminder. This post is especially good, and I have similar memories. During part of my first year at CHS, I used to walk down to their office, wander around Concord and just generally wait until they were ready to go home rather than taking the long bus ride home.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive