November 1-4, 2012
The theme for this years Fall Scrapbook Weekend was "Under
the Big Top" and none of us had a good idea. I suggested we go as food you
can get at a circus. In the end we decided not to dress up this year. I guess
my idea wasn't that original because there were tons of ladies dressed up as
cotton candy, popcorn and peanuts!
I roomed with my Mom this
year and neither of us slept that well so we were up early and went to bed at a
decent hour. My Mom had four massages! I decided to try one right before bed
and that was very nice.
Right now the book series
"Fifty Shades" is very popular so several of us got these t-shirts
that said "Fifty Shades of Cardstock". We all thought they were
hysterical and we got quite a few compliments on them too.
All our buddies from Massachusetts were there
and then some. Amanda and Katheryn are both pregnant. Amanda is having her
fourth child and Katheryn is having her third. Both babies were a surprise.
Gretchen and Eleanor also
attended and taught us all about the Honey Badger. That honey badger, he don't
care! Ann Marie, Amanda D. and Trieste
were all there too, although they were a couple tables behind us.
No comments:
Post a Comment