Background

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Play Me a Hymn


September 26, 2012                                                  

Dave has always enjoyed playing the piano and he is the one who encouraged me to play. I wish I hadn't quit and someday I hope to play again. I have always wanted to play Christmas Carols on the piano. Mom and Dave moved the back room around in the downstairs of their house so they moved the piano. Dave was testing it out by playing some of my Mom's favorite songs; Just As I Am, In the Garden, The Old Rugged Cross.


1 comment:

Becca said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Piano! Natalie and I just went to a piano concert and it was a ton of fun! It was beautiful music! We just wanted to sit with our eyes closed and enjoy the beautiful music! That is so cool that Dave plays! I also with I never quit playing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive