Background

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Azalea Blooms

Each year since Nathan was a baby, we've been taking photos of our kids in front of the azalea bush in front of our house. It's been fun to watch through the years when it will bloom. Sometimes it's April 28th and this year it wasn't until May.


We took some photos the Wednesday night, but they didn't come out all that great. So I decided to try it Friday night. Nicholas was REALLY afraid of the bees buzzing around and pollinating the flowers. He started crying because he thought they would sting him. So I told them to stand further away from the tree. I am really happy with the photos I got of them this year. So handsome, if I do say so myself!

2 comments:

Krystina said...

I love it! I love the pic with the boys kneeling down the best. They ARE very handsome. I can't wait to see them in person hopefully SOON!

Becca said...

VERY Handsome! Those are great pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails