Background

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's done!


The bookcase PaPa Hewey and Chris made me is finally all done. Chris has been busy painting and putting an acrylic coating on it. It's taken lots of coats and I have been itching to get my albums off the floor and displayed on it. I'm so happy with the results. There is tons of room for more albums on it too. When my kids move out of the house they'll need an extra large moving truck just for all their albums!

You can see Nathan's albums are cobalt blue and Nicholas' albums are black. They each have a white one for their first album. The other ones that are on one shelf are the family albums.


This is the scrapbooking space that is all mine!

These are the scrapbooking items for I sell displayed nicely on Chris' pool table.

1 comment:

Becca said...

AWESOME!!! I am totally jelous of your scrap space!!! So nice! Can you come do something with mine?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails