It's not often that I buy things for myself and even less often that I don't really scrutinize what everything costs. But Chris was with me and he helped convinced me that $40 for a pair of running shoes is a good deal, especially since I go to the gym four times a week.
We had a nice time spending time together and we went to Bass, Van Heusen, Eddie Bauer, Gap, Banana Republic, Nike, Old Navy, Carters and Osh Kosh.
We were both pretty exhausted when we were done. The sales were great and I ended up with a lot of things I really needed like pants for work,
shoes and a cute tote bag purse that I've been eying for a year,
and long sleeved shirts.
We even managed to get a few things for Chris; shoes, dress shirts, a tie, golf shirts and two casual shirts.
and the boys too. Surprisingly they were pretty set for summer clothes and didn't need much.
2 comments:
To say I'm proud of you is an understatment!! I'm so thrilled you got to go shopping and Chris brought out a little spender in you.
Not to mention I love the colors of your tops. I could really use some tops. Why don't you send those down here for me to try on? :D
Shopping...ugh! I wish I could say that i liked it! BUT, that does look like you had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment