Background

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Disney's Up Premiere



Last night I was able to attend a special sneak preview of the new Disney Pixar movie UP along with the rest of my company. I hadn't seen many previews for it and wasn't sure it was going to be that great, but I was wrong. The movie was fantastic. I laughed so hard. There were some parts that were a little scary for the little ones and some other moviegoers thought it was more geared to older people, but judging by the little laughers in the theater I'd say everyone enjoyed it.

I was fortunate enough to be able to get some extra tickets so Chris, Nathan, Nicholas and I went and we also invited a few kids from our neighborhood. We ended up with five kids from the neighborhood in our van. Below from left to right is Nicholas, Brandon, Rachel, Nathan and Danny. It was a loud 30-minute car ride to the 3D movie theater in Hooksett. I had the camera with me so I decided to take a few pictures of the kids. They didn't disappoint. They wanted to see the camera after each one I took one so I had to pass it around.

3 comments:

Becca said...

I heard it was really good! The kids crack me up! At least they posed for you!!hehe!

Krystina said...

Those pics are great.

I can't wait to go see Up!! I've seen lots and lots of previews and it looks hilarious.

AmyMacNH said...

Wonderful pictures from the VAN! Looks like they had fun just riding together :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails