Background

Monday, April 5, 2010

We Love Bubbles!

April 4, 2010


The boys got these giant bubble wands in their Easter baskets so they tried them out. It was such a beautiful day out. Nothing like a typical New England April day. You can see Chris in the background wearing shorts and a t-shirt!

They were trying to make as many bubbles as they could and then they would chase them to pop them with their wands.

Nicholas got some bubble liquid on his hand and that ended his time with the bubbles. He wanted it washed off right away. Nathan spilled some of his bubble liquid so he quit; I think he wanted to save it for another day.

3 comments:

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

Bubbles have such universal appeal, don't they? They're always so much fun!

Your boys are so handsome! :)

Becca said...

We love bubbles! Jackson is the same way about anything on his hands...except dirt..hehe! He has to wash them off! I was at the school making "oobleck" during Dr. Suess week, and he wouldn't even touch it! We tried it at home first and he was okay with it...he just didn't want anything on them at school!

Krystina said...

I got the kids some of these bubble too, theirs just have bunny heads on the wand handles.

I have been asked every day, "I wanna go out and blow bubbles".

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive