April 4, 2010
The morning started as usual with Nicholas coming out of his room at 6am with a loud crash. He is afraid to be alone and he comes out like a flash. That woke up Nathan too and both boys looked at books for about 15 minutes in Nicholas's room. After that they went downstairs and Nathan watched TV and Nicholas played on the computer. I thought they must not have seen their stuffed Easter baskets because they didn't come up to tell me what they got. I guess they had seen it, but they don't have the opportunity to watch TV or play on the computer much so that took precedence. The boys each got a squirt gun, giant bubble wand, cookie on a stick, Alvin & The Chipmunks t-shirt, two How to Train a Dragon books and a Lego set. They spent a lot of time playing with their Transformers throughout the day and also put together the new Lego's right away.
2 comments:
My kids LOVE Alvin and the Chipmunks too! So cute!
Wow! I'm impressed with their restraint. I used to always get up and check things out, usually before Heather got up. My mom was pretty cool that way, seemed to not mind if I had jelly beans first thing in the morning.
Post a Comment