Background

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Heart Desserts!

This is my first time participating in the I Heart Faces challenge. I've seen it on a couple friends blogs so I figured why not? What a perfect subject for me too since I have a mouthful of sweet teeth. The hardest part was not eating it before I got the photo!

We had a birthday celebration at work for my boss and her cake was make entirely out of whoopie pies! They taste as good as they look.


To see more delicious desserts, visit here (http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/).



12 comments:

k said...

Oh, I love whoopie pies! Brings back so many memories of childhood!

emily said...

oooooh, looks great!

H3ath3r D said...

Very yummy looking!

Nell said...

This looks absolutely decadent!

Jenna said...

oh, man, oh, man, oh man! That looks DE-LISH! :)

Amanda said...

Sounds fantastic... looks delish!!

Penelope said...

Mmmm. That looks so good! Great capture!

Becca said...

that does look yummy!

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

ooh, yummy! Great....now my stomach is rumbling....grrrrr.... :)

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Pure Yumminess! The cream looks so delish. Thanks for sharing - Hope you are enjoying your week!

Monica said...

That looks really yummy! I love the plate :) I skipped this week because I don't really make desserts, I just eat them :D

Anonymous said...

Now that is a very pretty whoopie pie! Delicious for certain! : ). I am so glad you joined in at I Heart Faces. It is awfully fun to meet all the new participants. And don't worry, every week won't make you gain a pound like this one... I want dessert every time I go visiting this week and I am about to go insane!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive