Background

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Snacks Galore

I can't believe how much applesauce my kids go through in a week! It's their snack of choice. I think they have it almost every night for dessert. We are always buying it at the grocery store. They know they can only get the types that say "No sugar added" or don't have high fructose corn syrup in them.

Our second most-eaten snack is breakfast bars. Or "bar breakfast" as Nicholas calls them. He eats these more than Nathan. I make sure to have a stash of them in the glove compartment of both vehicles because he is always starving when I pick him up at night. I remember I was the same way when I was a kid and my Mom would be sure to have some sort of crackers in the glove compartment for me.

What snack is on the top of the list at your house?

2 comments:

Krystina said...

That is a lot of snacks! I used to buy the Nutrigrain bars too, Vaughn loves them, but they got expensive so I had to stop. Applesauce is Justin's favorite snack, however, he doesn't like the no sugar added so I get those for the kids and he can have his fully loaded. Cheez-its are MY favorite snack, which is why I try to leave it at the store!

Becca said...

Awesome...my kids use to eat applesauce from the store until my father-in-law started giving us his that he makes hiimself...now I cannot get them to eat any other kind of apples sauce for the life of me! They take a bite, and say...ewe...grandpas is better..hehe! It's funny! Our snack of choice is fruit snacks!!! Or Pitacios..mmm..mmm...good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive