Background

Monday, April 19, 2010

I Heart Faces - Week 16 Collages

This is one of my favorite collages for a number of reasons. I love the colors in the photos, I love the action in the photos and I love the fun my little guy is having.


I used the Photoscape free download to do this. It's great because it's so simple and easy to learn. I tend to take a ton of pictures so I find it's the perfect way for me to quickly add a lot of photos to my blog.

Check out more fun collages here.




9 comments:

Eliz Alex said...

Fun water slide pictures! One of my two boys is a Nicholas too!

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

Great collage! I love it!

And it looks like you figured out the link within too- is that what you were asking me about?? WooHoo, there's no stopping you now! =)

Anonymous said...

love the water in your pics! so cool!

Dana Yi Photography said...

What a fun collage!!

Becca said...

AWESOME! I use photoscape a lot too! It's nice when I have a truck load of pictures I want to put on the blog, but don't want to take the time to upload them all! Sweet pictures!

Krystina said...

Ahh the good ol' slip n slide. For me it was more like the slip and OUCH twisted that ankle again! Now I want to go outside and play. You coming?

Monica said...

Great collage! Seeing the pictures of warm weather and nice cool water makes me antsy for summer to arrive!

Anonymous said...

omg what fun...oh to be a kid again they have such great stuff these days!

Angela@the crazyness that is me said...

Thats awesome - looks like lots of fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive