Background

Monday, April 26, 2010

Goodbye Big Red Car

April 26, 2010

The Volvo was my dream car. And much to my surprise I became the owner of one.


And now she's gone. After a mere 9 years and 100,000 miles.

Oh how I will miss you. You fit me perfectly and I knew all your buttons by heart.You cradled me through both pregnancies and carried my babies with nothing but safety in mind. They called you The Big Red Car (from The Wiggles). They got their muddy footprints all over the backs of your seats.

Someone once told me you were flashy and for the first few days of driving you I blushed. Everyone was looking at me, right?

It's amazing how attached you can become to something so material. I will really miss you Big Red Car. You will always be remembered fondly.

4 comments:

Monica said...

I don't think I miss any of my previous vehicles. Of course, I didn't have any of them as long as you had your Big Red Car. I hope your next vehicle will treat you as good at Big Red did :)

Becca said...

Sorry it is gone! Did you get something "better???"!

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

Sigh...goodbye big red car!

Krystina said...

You've lived the dream and now off to something sporty!! (If Chris lets you, that is) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive