April 24, 2010
Well, I guess it's not exactly red, but close enough! This is our new 2010 Nissan Maxima. Technically it's supposed to be MY car, because the Volvo was MY car and this is replacing that. I am not so disillusioned though. I know it's really Chris's car. He fell in love with it and really was the driving force behind buying it. It's got a lot of gadgets that we were sold on. Like the screen display and the built-in hard drive to store music, heated seats and steering wheel, and MPG calculator. Chris says it's fun to drive. It's a self-proclaimed four-door sports car.
Well, I guess it's not exactly red, but close enough! This is our new 2010 Nissan Maxima. Technically it's supposed to be MY car, because the Volvo was MY car and this is replacing that. I am not so disillusioned though. I know it's really Chris's car. He fell in love with it and really was the driving force behind buying it. It's got a lot of gadgets that we were sold on. Like the screen display and the built-in hard drive to store music, heated seats and steering wheel, and MPG calculator. Chris says it's fun to drive. It's a self-proclaimed four-door sports car.
3 comments:
Of course they won't be driving the sports car, they'll get to drive the mini-van or you guys will buy them a beater to drive around and fight over :)
Snazzy car Missy! I'm sure Justin will be a bit jealous. He still misses his maxima and that thing was OLD.
10 years....try 3...okay less than 3 for me now! Natalie will be 14 in a couple of months! The mere thought of it makes me want to cry! I don't blame you for the "deer in the headlights" reaction! I am right there with yoU! Whether it be 2 years or 10 years..the thought just makes me a little sad!
Nice ride!!! It'll last way more than 10 years... I'm guessing you're not gonna trade it in... it'll be a 3rd vehicle!
Post a Comment