Background
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Tooth #5
I promise I'm not going to blog about every single tooth Nathan loses, but this one has a good story. He is missing so many teeth right now I don't know how he is going to be able to eat anything! He likes to squish his tounge through all the open spots in his smile.
CLOSE CALL! This morning Nathan got up, came downstairs and after a few minutes casually said he forgot to check under his pilllow for the tooth fairy pouch. I told him I wanted to check, ran upstairs, grabbed the tooth out of the pouch and replaced it with two quarters. PHEW! Can't believe we forgot! He told me he got $2 for his first tooth and each time since he has gotten less. I had to remind him that the first tooth is the most special so that's why you get more money.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(140)
-
▼
August
(17)
- Tooth #5
- Brittany's Surprise 18th!
- First Day of Second Grade!
- Meet Your Teacher Day
- Ahhhhh....relax
- Darius Rucker
- I've Been Tagged
- Fishing
- Tooth #4
- Mmm...cake and presents too
- The "kids" playing
- Uno's Pizzeria
- Kaleidoscope Children's Museum
- Crossroads Chiropractic Family Day
- Pampering
- Sleepy Head
- Farmer's Market & State House
-
▼
August
(17)
3 comments:
Hey, we live in a bad economy right now, even the tooth fairy is suffering. :D
MAN! Whew!!! hehehe! His teeth are just all falling out at the same time..hehehe! I love this stage, it so cute!
That's a fun and good story. To think we'll be doing that soon enough too. I wonder if it is fun for him to play with the holes in his teeth? I bet it is.
Oh, you know you probably should have explained to him that we are going through deflationary times right now and that each tooth is therefore worth less than it was in the past. Then you can let him know that we will go through inflationary times in the future, so he'll want to hold on to as many teeth as possible because he will get more for them. On the other hand, he won't be able to buy as much because prices will keep rising.
You know, come to think of, maybe your explanation was better!
HA, just kidding. Imagine yourself going on and on about deflation, etc....
Post a Comment