Background

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Habitat

Nathan got some modeling clay at a birthday party this weekend and he said he was going to use it to make a turtle habitat. Then he said "Can you tell what I'm learning at school?" Nicholas asked him what a habitat was and he told him it's where an animal lives. I LOVE LOVE LOVE watching him learn and knowing that he's paying attention. And even more, caring to bring that learning home and continue with it and even share with Nicholas.

3 comments:

Becca said...

that is sweet! Mine I just hope don't kill each other when they get home...I call that a good day..hehehe!

Krystina said...

Wow, that looks great! Much better than anything I could sculpt together. Way to go Nathan!

Brian said...

That really is awesome. I agree that Nathan teaching Nicholas is great! I also love to hear about it. I wonder how long it will be before he's learning things that we have long since forgotten?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails