I flew down to Tampa, Florida Friday afternoon to visit with Krystina for a couple days before I had to be in Orlando for work. We decided to make a marble cake with chocolate frosting, our favorite, to celebrate our birthdays. 
The funny thing is after we were done making the cake we didn't open birthday presents, we opened Christmas presents. We never sent our packages to each other so we decided to open them on this trip. There were lots of fun scrapbooking items to drool over. New papers, flowers, tools and punches and even some THICKERS!
It was a whirlwind trip, but we enjoyed some time scrapbooking and chatting. Krystina has the most soothing voice and read me to sleep one night. We even braved the heat and took some pictures outside. 
2 comments:
Yes, I had a great time with you here, I wish work hadn't interfered with our good time!
Justin stole a piece of cake too! The nerve!!! At least he waited until after you left to sneak a piece, LOL.
You eventually got birthday presents, and I expect to get a book report on each of them :P
How fun! I am glad you got time to spend with her! I hope work isn't too crazy!
Post a Comment