Background

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ahhhhh....relax

I took all my birthday money and a gift certificate and made an appointment for The Ultimate Day at Serendipity Day Spa in Pembroke. The day included:
  • Deluxe Spa Pedicure
  • Customized Serendipity Facial
  • One Hour Swedish Relaxation Massage
  • Private Reflexology Foot Treatment
  • Luxurious Spa Hand Treatment with Warm Paraffin
  • Light Spa Cuisine
I arrived at 9am and was pampered until 2pm. It was so nice to have a day to myself and relax. The spa is in a very old Colonial home and it is very quaint and calm inside. Everyone was so nice and the day flowed without feeling overly scheduled. I nodded off a few times during the massage even though I was trying so hard to stay awake so I could enjoy every moment. I will definitely consider doing this again!

1 comment:

Becca said...

I cannot even tell you how jelous I am!!! hehe! I am glad you got to do it though! You work so hard, you totally deserve it!!! Even if you didn't work hard, you would still deserve it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails