Background

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Fishing

While I was in Florida Chris took to boys to Uncle David's for one of their cousins birthdays. Down behind his house there is a marsh that has small fish in it so Chris took them fishing. He said they throw in the line and get impatient for the fish to bite so they want to reel it in and throw it back out again. Fortunately they were successful in catching a fish or two.


Nicholas looks afraid of the fish!


But then he came around.


Nathan looks very proud of what he caught.


I have no idea what David is doing to this poor fish in this photo.

1 comment:

Becca said...

How fun!!! Do you know, I have never been fishing in all of my life....can you believe that?? My kids want to go so bad! That looks like fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails