Background

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Day of Second Grade!

This year the first day of school seemed very uneventful. When I gave him his clothes to wear he reminded me that we had to take pictures in front of the tree in front of our house. He told me he wondered what specials they would be doing his first day. Leighton stopped by on their way to school.

Then I dropped him off and took a few pictures with his friends. Nathan and his best friend, Sean Spain.
Nathan was very excited for his second day because this year instead of waiting in the hallway from the time they open the school doors until they go to their classroom he was able to go to the playground. It must be one of the new changes coming from their new Principle, John Forrest.



3 comments:

Krystina said...

Awww. That's all I got.

Becca said...

SOOOOO Cute!

Brian said...

Sounds like a pretty good new principal. Too bad good old Steve O'Neil wasn't half that cool.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails