Ok, so I have been tagged by Krystina (so what if it was October 12, 2007) so here are my Fours:
Job's I've had:
1) Cashier/Membership, SAM'S Club - Concord, NH & Irvine, CA
2) Marketing Project Administrator, Simple Technology - Irvine, CA
3) Trade Show manager, AFCOM - Orange, CA
4) Director of Marketing, Flooring America - Manchester, NH
Movies I could watch over & over:
1) Steel Magnolias
2) Pirates of the Carribean 1, 2 & 3
3) Knocked Up
4) Love Actually
TV Shows I watch:
1) Real Housewives of Orange County and all other cities
2) Cake Boss
3) Lost
4) Deadliest Catch (only because Chris watches it)
Places I've Lived:
1) Bow, NH
2) Mesa, AZ
3) Stateboro, GA
4) Costa Mesa, CA
Favorite Foods:
1) Cheese
2) Pasta with a creamy sauce
3) Cake
4) Pecan Chicken
Favorite Colors:
1) Purple
2) Green
3) Orange
4) Brown
Places I'd love to be:
1) At the Spa
2) Scrapbooking with Krystina
3) Swimming
4) Sleeping in my bed
Names I like but would not use for my children:
1) Lindsey
2) Nicole
3) Alexander
4) Hunter
Now I am tagging:
Rebecca C.
Laura M.
Sasha D.
Jen R.
1 comment:
Because I love you, I will answer in the comments...because I don't want to do it on my blog...sorry!!!
Jobs I have had:
1. Secretary - EMM/SHW Architects
2. Secretary - The most horrible place on the planet..Kovach Properties
3..Wife
4..Mother
Movies I could Watch Over and over:
(let me start by saying there are WAY MORE than 4)
1. Harry Potter (any one of them)
2. Sweet Home Alabama
2. How to loose a guy in 10 days
3. Juno
Places I have lived: (sorry only 3)
1. Tempe
2..Mesa
3...Gilbert
Fav Foods
1. Pizza
2. cheese cake
3..almost anything mexican
4...turkey on rye
TV Shows
1. Grey Anatomy
2..So u think you can dance
3...Survivor
4..CSI
Fav. Colors
1. pink
2.green
3.yello
4..purple
Places I'd love to be
DisneyLand
Sea World
Scrapbooking
Visiting Sisters
Name for children I like but wouldn't use.
1.Chase
2.Stacey
3..Steven
4..Jordan (but only for a girl)
Post a Comment