After the Farmer's Market Erika and I went to have a pedicure. It was really nice to be pampered, but also to spend some time alone with Erika. We chatted without interruption! It was my first pedicure of the season. I had been doing it at home, but it was nice to have one done professionally. Especially the foot and leg massage. Ahhh....
Background
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(140)
-
▼
August
(17)
- Tooth #5
- Brittany's Surprise 18th!
- First Day of Second Grade!
- Meet Your Teacher Day
- Ahhhhh....relax
- Darius Rucker
- I've Been Tagged
- Fishing
- Tooth #4
- Mmm...cake and presents too
- The "kids" playing
- Uno's Pizzeria
- Kaleidoscope Children's Museum
- Crossroads Chiropractic Family Day
- Pampering
- Sleepy Head
- Farmer's Market & State House
-
▼
August
(17)
2 comments:
I'm am utterly jealous you had adult conversation AND a pedicure! ;)
You deserved it. xxoo
awesome! I am going on Monday...wanna head out here and come with me :)!
Post a Comment