Background

Saturday, April 18, 2009

T-Rex!

Yesterday at the Racquet Club where Nathan goes after school they had a Spring Fair. They had face painting and made tie-dye shirts. When I picked him up he had half a green face! I waited until they were done and found out they were making him a dinosaur, T-Rex to be exact. When I took this picture he made sure to close his mouth so you could see the teeth drawn on his chin too. Some of it had wiped off by the time I took this picture, but it took a little extra scrubbing in the tub last night to get it all off!!

2 comments:

Krystina said...

Look at that Nathan becoming such a young man! More and more handsome everytime I see a picture.

Give him a big SQUEEZE from me.

Becca said...

SOO CUTE! Sounds like fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails