Background

Monday, April 20, 2009

Chuck E Cheese!








Where a kid can be a kid!

I haven't been to Chuck E Cheese's in ages. This weekend we went to my niece, Gracelynn's, birthday party there. The boys had an absolute blast. I think their favorite thing was a maze they could climb through that was mounted to the ceiling. There was a slide they could slide down, a helicopter, race car and police car on the ceiling they could climb to also. They both spent quite a lot of time in there.

We played lots of games too. Nathan realized he could get tickets for some games and got excited when they'd pop out. He liked trying a lot of different things. This game was hard. You have to try to catch bees in a net that are flying around and put them in the honey pot. Nicholas did some racing games, but by far his favorite was this one where he would hit the big button and the basketball would pop up and hopefully go in the net.


Gracie was so cute and was following the boys around. She kept asking where they were. Then she wanted me to take a picture of them together. Nicholas wasn't interested so unfortunately it came out blurry.

Somehow I was at the right place at the right time TWICE and got pictures of both boys with Chuck E Cheese.


Chris won a bunch of tickets by hitting the jackpot on Skee Ball too. Picking out a prize was painful. The boys wouldn't make a decision. Finally we decided on a soft bowling set that of course we didn't have enough tickets for, but you can buy tickets for one cent each. Sigh.

2 comments:

Becca said...

HEHEHE! WE go a couple times a year! I personally cannot stand the place but my kids LOVE IT! Even Natalie! It is sooo much fun to watch them have such a good time though! But I agree...picking prizes is the WHOLE reson I don't like going! It is PAINFUL! I am glad that they had fun!

Krystina said...

Chris looks fabulous!! I love skee ball and so does Vaughn. He has quite the arm, so sometimes the balls jump back at you!

I'm glad the family had such a good time. Next time, if they can't decide, just save the tickets for next time they go. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails