Background

Monday, August 13, 2012

Weeding

June 16, 2012                  
                                                    
Mom said her and Dave had done most of the weeding, but didn't get to all of it so Chris and I went over to help out and have dinner.



We also noticed there were a couple spots where the plants weren't coming up so we planted some more to fill in the rows. Chris also set up the sprinkler so we could give our veggies a drink.

We are anxious to enjoy our veggies and the boys really enjoy showing up and checking out how everything is growing. It's the first thing they do when we pull in the driveway.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I have to plant my own garden for the first time, and I am nervous...isn't that silly! I know how much work they take, so I am anxious for all the awesome veggies, and hope I don't kill everything! Me and plants have never had a very good relationship!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive