Background

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Nicholas's Last Baseball Game

June 11, 2102

Tonight was Nicholas's last baseball game. It was a long season, but it was really nice that at every game we had the Rollin's family there to keep us company. More importantly, to keep the other child who wasn't playing company! How cute is he? All ready to play!

They got trophies after their game. They were so proud. Nicholas and Cohen - best buddies!

I enjoyed that Margee and Dad came to so many games. It meant a lot to me and I'm sure it did to the boys also. They sure got a taste of our crazy life while they were here. After the game the coach treated the boys to ice cream and when my Dad heard we were going to Friendly's I knew they would be joining us!

1 comment:

Becca said...

How fun! I love to watch my kids do stuff they like to do!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive