Background

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Marcia's 38th Birthday


July 1, 2012                                
                                 
We also celebrated my birthday today with the family. Chris got me the Hunger Games trilogy, 

Mom and Dave got me a gift certificate for Zoë and Company so I could get new bras and Nicholas had the funniest reaction when I told him what it was for. 
Dave and Terry got me a pretty purple hand-made scarf. 

Margee and Dad sent me a card with money in it which I plan to spend on some new Cricut Cartridges. Nicholas helped me open all my presents while Nathan started reading his new Big Nate book. He got annoyed at all the music I got. What can I say, I love music. I got four new CD's; Lionel Ritchie - Tuskegee,  Maroon 5 - Overexposed, Kenny Chesney - Welcome to the Fishbowl, and Train - California 37. And to top it off I got iTunes gift cards too.


Chris surprised me with a special Disney Princesses cake. It was huge, two layers, with a castle and four princesses on it. It was such a nice gesture because so often the focus is on Nathan and we eat his leftover cake for my birthday. 



1 comment:

Becca said...

that is the MOST AWESOME CAKE EVER! I am so jealous! I am so glad you had such a great birthday! You are such an amazing person, and friend! Love you girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive