Background

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Playing Games


June 24, 2012                                                                       

Nicholas really enjoyed this game that PaPa made. While we were at the wedding they taught the boys how to play and Grammy Hewey said PaPa was so happy to be playing it. Nicholas was playing it with PaPa and I heard him teaching Nicholas strategy and why he was making this move or that move. 

It's similar to Sorry, but instead of rolling dice you have five cards in your hand and you can choose which card you play to figure out how many spaces you go. I heard PaPa saying "Ut Oh, you know what that means." and he would send Nicholas home. I was so proud of Nicholas for not getting upset when he got sent back home again. He lost two games in a row and still wanted to play a third. He asked PaPa if he could make a board for us so we could have that game too.



1 comment:

Becca said...

I LOVE to play games! How fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive