BFF Sleepover!
July 6, 2012
We've been looking forward to this Mini-BFF
Weekend for a long time. I had to go to Florida
for a trade show in Orlando so I booked my
ticket to arrive a day earlier and to fly into Tampa instead. Krystina picked me up from the
airport; she was still at home when I called her to tell her I had arrived. Reunited and it feels so good!

She
planned for us to go straight to the beach in Fort Desoto
Park. She got me to wear
my bikini for the first time in public! We had such a nice time sitting on our
towels, but it got hot quickly so we went into the water. It was so warm! We
just floated and talked for a long time. Then we got out and snacked on some
Sour Cream and Onion chips and drank some water. We sat in the sun a little and read,
but were soon sweating again so we went back in the water. We didn't reapply
sunscreen though and that was a big mistake because we were both burned to a
crisp. Luckily Krystina has an aloe plant in the backyard and she cut some and
rubbed it on my burn. That's what BFF's are for!
2 comments:
Yes, and you should wear your bikini as you are SEXY!!! This weight is perfect for you so stop worrying about it. Love you and I had such a good time :)
So fun! and you look GREAT!!!!
Post a Comment