Background

Monday, August 27, 2012

Downtown Disney with my BFF!


July 7, 2012                                                                

We wanted to go to a Disney park while I was down there, but it just wasn't in the budget so we decided to walk around Downtown Disney instead. We took a wrong turn however and ended up at the gates to the Magic Kingdom parking lot. 

When we told the attendant we didn't mean to pull in he asked us why we didn't want to go to Magic Kingdom. If he only knew how much we really wanted to! It was nice to leisurely walk around each shop and not have to rush back to a hotel room. 

We ate lunch at Wolfgang Puck Express and I treated us to a brownie sundae at Ghiradelli Soda Fountain and Ice Cream Shop. Yum! The last time we were down there the Lego store was going through a redesign so it was cool to see the new Disney-themed creations. 




We didn't get much - I got a scarf and a Disney storybook for the boys to add to my, I mean their collection. Krystina got some flip flops because her feet were killing her after walking around in heels all day! 
I read a lot of Disney blogs and I had heard about all the Disney treats so I was looking forward to going in here...

But unfortunately they didn't have anything I couldn't live without. They had some cute apples though.



And of course there were many things that I wanted to buy, but didn't. Like a tiara, for instance. I just loved seeing all the Disney everywhere I looked.






We found many touristy photo opps and of course we didn't care who saw us being silly. When BFF's are united - stand back and enjoy the show!




 


Later she brought me to the hotel so I could start working. It was a super quick trip, but I loved being with my BFF and she said it was a relaxing two days for her also.

2 comments:

Krystina said...

So many people want to be us, so let them watch!! ;)

mmm apples...

otherwise, i hated dropping you off. I got all misty-eyed as I drove away. Hated it!

Becca said...

That is soooooo fun! I LOVE DISNEY!!!!! Those Lego creations are AWESOME! I totally would have taken the pictures even if I wasn't with my BFF! hehehe! You two crack me up! I am glad you were able to spen time with her and enjoy Disney as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive