Background

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Visit from Santa

December 23, 2010

Santa came to visit the Rainbow Room at First Start Day Care today. Nicholas was very excited, but got too shy to go see him when his name was called. He called the rest of the children up and when it was Nicholas's turn again he was still being shy. Santa asked Nicholas if he wanted to ring his sleigh bells, but that didn't entice him although the other kids took a turn. Finally Nicholas asked that I go with him. As long as I got the picture I didn't mind!

He loved the Cars coloring kit he got. He opened it up and started coloring right away. Aubrey gave me a big hug when she saw me and said "I haven't seen you in a while."

Danny and Nathaniel were also there to visit with Santa.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails