Background

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tooth #2

I was walking upstairs tonight during tubby time and heard Nathan say "You're going to use that?" Then I heard Chris say to him "Trust me." And then I heard Nicholas whine "You're never going to use that to pull out my tooth." I immediately poked my head in the bathroom and said "You're pulling out his tooth?" If you recall from my post about his first tooth, it totally grosses me out. I have no idea why, it just does. Next thing I see Nathan showing me his tooth and the empty spot in his mouth, right next to where his new tooth is coming in. Chris comes out and shows me that he used the tweezers to pull out his tooth. Double Gross!! We put the tooth in the special pouch and put it under Nathan's pillow. When he asked "I wonder how much I'll get this time" I told him that the first tooth is special so you get more than you'll get for the rest of your teeth.

3 comments:

Krystina said...

Nice Calvin Klein photo with tooth. He'll be their next model! At least you didn't watch Chris pull out his tooth. I could never have let my Dad to that to me. More satisfying for me to fuss with it all day until it came out!

Becca said...

EWE! I am with you..it totally grosses me out! BUT, I think I have pulled more out than Quinn...UGH!!! Tooth-pulling is VERY tramatic at our house! Even when they are hanging by a string, and you have already pulled the tooth out, they scream as though the world has come to an end until they finally open their eyes to see why you are laughing, and holding the tooth in your hands...Yes, are we not the meanest parents ever!

Brian said...

He does look funny missing some teeth. Orion seems to be starting teething now. It's sad.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails