Nathan and Nicholas got some Pixos for Christmas and they have been having a lot of fun with them. They are a little like Fuse Beads, but different. They are itty bitty round beads that you can arrange on the trays to make a picture or object. Then you spray it with water and let it dry and it'll fuse together. It took us a long time to figure out how much water to use and then we had to remind the kids a hundred times to leave it alone til it dries. And I'm always picking them up off the floor, but I love them. Nathan will sit for very long periods of time and be totally quiet while he concentrates on making these. Nicholas gets frustrated, but will make smaller things.
These are some of Nathan's creations.
1 comment:
I have seen those but have not bought any yet...I didn't realize they used water! I thought they were like heat beads (which I HATE)..I might have to get some now! Way to go boys on the art work! Looks like they had fun!
Post a Comment