I have to take a minute to thank the guys at Enterprise. I flew into Boston's Logan airport and took a shuttle up to the Manchester airport where my car was parked. We'd gotten about a foot and a half of snow while I was away and they cleaned all the snow off my car AND ran it through the wash bay to get all the grit and salt off it. It was nice and toasty warm when I got in and they even helped me with my luggage. Those Enterprise folks are super nice and always go the extra mile. THANK YOU!
3 comments:
That is a beautiful hotel! Those Enterprise guys rock man! Can you send some my way! hehe!
I'm so glad they were so nice to you. But, why wouldn't they be? Not only are you gorgeous but your husband probably put a little bonus in their paychecks for being nice to his wife! ;)
Me thinks Marcia has some pull with Enterprise managemt!
Post a Comment