Since I was gone for a week and got no time off before heading back to work again, I wanted to stay home all weekend. Other than going out for groceries I was successful! This afternoon we were snowed in so we started making puzzles. We did four Melissa and Doug floor puzzles, which I love because they have big, thick pieces; perfect for kids. Nicholas started them and would be so excited and would say "I got a match!" He had a little big harder time with them so I would hand him pieces I knew would go in a spot and say "Try this one." Then Nathan would come over and really whiz through it. We had a lot of fun doing all these puzzles together and they actually did a fantastic job cleaning up too.
2 comments:
My kids would probably love puzzles, but I LOATHE them, so I never did them with them...Yes, I am a bad mother! BUT, I am glad your boys had fun doing them! They are great for kids
I love it! Sounds like a lot of fun. We'll need to get some more puzzles around here too. Maybe this summer the kids can team up!
Post a Comment