Background

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Doing Laundry

January 4, 2009

Sunday is laundry day at my house. Typically four loads, unless I'm doing towels and sheets. Well, tonight I was cleaning up the cabinets over the washer and dryer and organizing all the kids crafts things we store up there. Nicholas saw all these things and wanted to play with some so I hear "Mommy, come in here." It was the cutest thing in the world to see him in the washing machine. Sure, it probably wasn't good for the machine, but it was so funny. I guess when he was trying to get into the cabinets above he either fell in or climbed in.

3 comments:

mumsey said...

Nicholas won't need a bath-just start up the washer!
Just kidding!
He looks so cute-I thought he would be too big to fit in there.
I'm sure he had fun trying to get out.

Becca said...

That is funny! Mine is outside, so I know that the only way he is in it is if they are playing "hide-n-seek" outside...He looks so cute!

Krystina said...

OMG that is hilarious! LOVE IT! That does not surprise me in the least. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails