Right before I left for Texas Nathan had his first skiing lesson of the year. This is his second year skiing. I don't ski, but Chris has been since 7th grade. He brings his snowboard so he can go down with Nathan. Nathan is learning turning right now. It's easy to go straight down, but now they are learning more control and making big turns. He really enjoys it and told me that he went down on the last run of the day and didn't fall down at all. He was so excited.
3 comments:
K...this is the second picture I have seen of a kid skiing, but with no poles???? I don't get it..Maybe that is because I have never been, but I thought they were part of the skiing process? Anyway, he looks so cute! Do I see an Olympic hopeful on the horizon?
Pat's Peak brings back so many happy memories for me. I hope that it does the same for Nathan. He looks like a real pro!
Becca- they don't start using poles until they are older. I don't think they are used for balance, just to help with turning, but what do I know?? I never learned how to ski!!
Post a Comment