Background

Sunday, November 9, 2008

So many leaves!

The oak leaves finally started falling and I think they all fell at once. Our backyard was covered! Chris broke out the leaf blower and blew some at Nicholas. He didn't really care for that too much! Look at his face closely.
When Chris mows or sucks up the leaves in his lawn tractor he dumps them in the corner of our yard. Since we didn't have a leaf pile yet, the kids decided to play in that instead. Nathan came in and said he needed his gloves because they kept pulling out all this icky stuff. But he said what was really cool is the deeper they dug, the leaves were actually warm. They were digging a whole and making a tunnel. It has rained the last two days so everything was pretty wet and dirty. When they came inside their pants were all wet and muddy. That's ok though because they had fun and got some fresh air today!

1 comment:

Becca said...

HOLY COW! That is a TON of leaves! I think I would cry if I had to take care of all of those! But the boys sure look like they had fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails