Background

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Coming Through!

This is probably a little questionable to post, but I just laughed so hard that I had to post it. Nicholas typically uses the bathroom after eating dinner and he has real issues with wiping himself. He always asks us to do it for him. We even got those special wipes to help empower him. I guess it's just the mood he is in because sometimes he'll do it. Anyways, tonight he asked me to help him and so I gave him the toilet paper and had him do it. Well, he started running around the house like this:

Look at those cute little cheeks. hehe. Notice the toilet paper around his feet? He unrolled the entire thing. And of course I didn't want to waste it so I took the time to roll it all back up.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Okay I was laughing so hard my husband came in to see why! That is so frieking funny! Jackson is still at the "help me" stage! EWE! That was fabulous! Thanks for the laugh!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails