One thing I love about daycare is all the fun hats they make. This year they made pilgrim hats. I always make a point of taking pictures of the boys in them and recently Nicholas has decided he's not into that. Tonight he let me though. He told me I could take a picture and put it in his scrapbook. Smart kid huh? What a goofy face he's making.

Nathan had a small field trip on Monday. They made bird feeders out of milk cartons. We are recyclers and I remembered Sunday night that he needed a milk jug. Fortunately I had one I was saving for a game that he could bring with him and turn into a bird feeder. Mrs. Sanborn, his teacher, said all the kids had a great time making them. We'll need to get more bird feed, but it'll be fun to hang this outside and watch the birds come. I'm sure the cats will enjoy it too!! Nicholas wanted him to wear his pilgrim hat in the photo. Look at that silly face.
He said he was trying to make a face showing what hard work it was to make the feeder. 
No comments:
Post a Comment