Background

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pretty Much DONE!

I gave Chris a deadline of Thanksgiving to have the entertainment unit finished by because we are hosting and he has really worked hard to get it done. Here it is in all it's glory. There are just a few small things left to do to get it 100% finished, but I'm happy that it's this close. We haven't figured out what we're going to do for hardware yet. The shelves still need to be finished trim work (mouldings) needs to be added around the entire unit and also Chris needs to add on the door to the space that the sub woofer goes in. He needs to put a special black fabric on the door frame so the sound can get through. Chris said initially he thought the doors were going to be huge, but now that they are all hung and with the overall size of the unit they look proportionate. It was pretty cool to come downstairs this morning and see it finished. Of course I had to clean everything up and vacuum last night to get the room back to normal. hehe. I'm so proud of Chris for working so hard and making this happen. And of course we couldn't have done it without PaPa's help too. If you want a good laugh, go back to my original post when we started and look at where we started and where we are now. You can do that by clicking the Entertainment link at the bottom of this post and it will bring up all the posts I've done relating to the unit.

3 comments:

Krystina said...

It's gorgeous!! Way to go PaPa and Chris. Can I adopt PaPa to do some projects for me???

AmyMacNH said...

WOW! That looks fantastic! He did a greatjob.

Laura said...

Wow that looks great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails