Background

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wolfeboro Pumpkin People

October 17, 2010

On our extended drive to the Purity Springs Scrapbook Retreat we started seeing a bunch of pumpkin head people around the town of Wolfeboro. At first it was just a couple, but then after seeing so many we knew we had to take some pictures with them on our way home, when it wasn’t pouring. It was a beautiful, yet windy Sunday for our photos with the pumpkin people.

I feel sorry for the cars behind us as I stomped on the breaks to pull over or make a left turn to get pictures of these Fall friends. At one point, when we stopped to take the picture of the non-pumpkin head man at the VF,

Amy thought I was going to run into the house as I pulled a dramatic left turn to turn around and get the photo.

We had such a laugh and by far our favorite was the Dad and son heading to the baseball field.

When we stopped at the bank to take pictures with the three people there and I insisted on fixing the head of one that had fallen off.



I’m so glad that Amy is as silly as I am and agreed to take pictures with them. We joked that the police were probably out hunting us down after receiving calls about the crazy people in the mini-van possibly vandalizing the pumpkins.


1 comment:

Becca said...

AWESOME! That must have taken the town forever...I wonder if they do it every year! I love the pics...too funny! I totally would have stopped and made everyone participate if it was my kids with me...I would have done it myself too though..hehehe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails