November 9, 2010
This morning I was home before I went to the airport and saw the deer again. I was getting ready and saw one of the deer crossing the road into our front yard.
I cut up apples and threw them out in the backyard for them to eat, but they sniffed them and turned their noses up at them. I bet in a couple months when there is snow on the ground they will gladly eat them! They were eating in our front and back yards for over an hour before they got scared away.
A few mornings later we did in fact see all three out front by our lilac bushes, but it was still too dark to get any photos.
1 comment:
That is SOOOO cool! I have only seen deer on the side of the rode or off in the distance! That is awesome! SOOOO pretty!
Post a Comment